Your Step-By-Step Guide To Rural Property Development
This course will take you step-by-step through the process of starting your own rural property development business featuring practical video lessons and real-life scenarios.
What Is Covered In The Course
This course will teach you the fundamental elements of the land business and provide you with the tools and resources to become a rural property developer.
Specifically, we will cover:
How to find viable properties
- Identifying the areas and types of properties to look for
- Pre-vetting a property before putting in an offer
- Doing a deal analysis to create profit projections
How to buy properties
- Negotiating the purchase
- Performing due diligence
- Financing deals with minimal cash out of pocket
- Understanding the real estate closing process
How to develop properties
- Finding important local contacts, rules, regulations, etc.
- Optimizing property value for resale
- Sub-dividing the property
How to sell properties
- Creating signs and marketing materials
- Marketing the property online for maximum exposure
- Sales, negotiation, and vetting customers
- Drafting paperwork and signing contracts
How to manage the business and operations
- Setting up the business structure
- Managing collections, taxes, IRS forms, etc.
- Taking back property from delinquent clients
- Handling difficult customers and situations
- Minimizing risk and liability
Tools, resources, and tutorials
- Example contracts, default letters, etc.
- Example deal analysis spreadsheets and pitch deck
- Mapping software for analyzing properties
- Accounting and bookkeeping software
- Example signs, marketing tools, and resources
- And much more!
$500 Course Access
1-Year Course Subscription
Includes 12 months of course access plus included tools and resources (example contracts, deal analysis spreadsheets, how-to videos, and more).
Try The Course Risk Free With A 7-Day Money Back Guarantee!
What is included?
Full Access To Course Content
With your subscription, you will have access to the entire course library with video lessons, example contracts, deal analysis worksheets, and much more!
Business Model Training
The core content of this course will be video sessions that will give you a detailed overview of the rural property development business model. Once you complete the course you will understand all of the fundamentals of how to get started in the land business.
Tools & Resources
Each subscription includes access to a list of recommended tools and software with video how-to tutorials as well as example contracts, spreadsheets, and much more!
In addition to the business model and tools/resources sections, we will also cover practical aspects of running the land business. This includes lessons on negotiation skills, sales techniques, marketing strategies, client relationship management, and more!
In addition to the core course content, you will have access to any additional supplemental content and resources such as private live streams, Q&A sessions, pro-tips, etc.
Once you complete the course, you will be able to schedule one-on-one coaching sessions with the course instructor, Hunter Haley. We will review your business plan and any potential deals you are looking to get started with. Coaching hours are billed in half-hour increments at $150/hour.
When your finances and vocational efforts are aligned with Biblical principles and focused on helping further the kingdom mission; God has a vested interest in your personal prosperity.
Meet Your Instuctor
My name is Hunter Haley and I am so thankful that you are exploring the opportunity to take this Land Business course! Becoming a rural property developer has transformed my life financially and has also given me more time to dedicate to the things I am passionate about.
In this course, I will guide you through the entire process of becoming a rural land developer from start to finish. And once you are done, you will be able to schedule a coaching session with me to review your business plan and upcoming deals to make sure you are off to a good start.
When I started this business I spend hundreds of hours honing the business model and learning what not to do. My goal is to shorten your learning curve with this course and be a resource to quick start your journey in the land business!
I am not a realtor, broker, licensed life coach, CPA, attorney, insurance, or financial advisor and the information on this website, podcast, and/or in these videos shall not be construed as tax, legal, insurance, or financial advice. If you need such advice, please contact a qualified CPA, attorney, insurance agent, or financial advisor. Linked items may create a financial benefit for Hunter Haley through affiliate programs.
"*" indicates required fields